Monday 5 September 2011

Now we're actually gonna be writing some poems!
Your name in poetry:
An Acrostic poem uses the letters of a word to begin each line.
AnnaBelle
Able to rescue dogs, cats, and other small animals in a flash.
Naughty but only in the olden days when I was a wee kid.
Noble and strong and faithful to all my friends
Anxious when I have to go to the dentist-but who's perfect?
Besieged by far too many silly chores
Efferscent which means I have a bubbly personality.
Lonesome when I have to move to a new town and start over.
Livid when my brother reads my diary
Excellent friend-any takers? hello? HELLO?
Use the letters in your name to write an acrostic poem about yourself. Spell your first name in column form then start each line with a word the begins with a letter on that line.
Make a wish:
make a poem to describe your biggest wish.
I wish I had
a crown of butterflys
An ocean of smiles
A ribbon of fire
A meadow of quiet
A tree of hearts
A sun of dandelions
A window of wind
A bouquet of clouds
And a world of peace
Haiku Heaven:
A haiku (HIGH-Koo) is a Japanese form of poetry. Each haiku has three lines and a total of seventeen syllables- five on the first line, seven on the second, and five on the third.
angel in blue skies
Floating on a fluf-fy cloud
Whisper in my ear
Sing along:
combine poetry with music and you've got a song.
Freeze pops, ice cream, lemonade
pools and hammocks in the shade,
No more book reports of tests,
Science, History, or Recess
This is my idea of cool-
It's what we call the end of school  
Thats it for poetry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment